Who we are
Your privacy is important to Edmonds Care. We’re committed to protecting the privacy of the data You submit to this Website. Please review this policy carefully.
a notice of the change.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear singular or plural.
- “Account” means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- “Application” means the Ad provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device.
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company,” “We,” “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Edmonds Care
- “Country” refers to the United States of America
- “Cookies” are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- “Device” means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, a cell phone, or a digital tablet.
- “Personal Data” is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- “Service” refers to the Website Facebook Lead Ad.
- “Service Provider” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service, or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- “Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Edmonds Care may use website “cookies” in the process of compiling the statistical information mentioned above and to tailor certain pages of the site for your browsing convenience. You have the option of setting your browser to reject cookies, but our site may not function correctly if you do.
Edmonds Care websites do not target children, and we do not intend to collect any personal information from anyone under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, you should not enter any personally identifiable information about yourself on any Edmonds Care website.
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
Edmonds Care does not require this information to obtain access to any area of the Website.
Usage Data has collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, source domain, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device’s unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
We use this information to monitor traffic and site activity and to improve the performance and content of our site.
Information Collected while Using the Application
While responding and viewing the Ad, in order to provide features of Our Ad, We may collect, with Your prior permission:
- Information regarding your location
We use this information to provide features of Our Service and to improve and customize Our Service. The information may be uploaded to the Company’s servers and/or a Service Provider’s server, or it may be stored on Your device.
You can enable or disable access to this information anytime through Your Device settings.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to our services.
- To provide You with news and general information about our Company and its services and events, and job opportunities which we offer. You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend to and manage Your requests to Us.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Service, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The Service Providers We use may have access to Your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process, and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to You. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us.
Used only to deliver requested information and respond to your questions. When you submit a form, the encrypted information is protected using “Secure Socket Layers (SSL)” as it passes between your browser and the Edmonds Care servers. Any information that you voluntarily share with Edmonds Care in a form is kept strictly confidential and fully secure. Only authorized persons are permitted to access the information you submit.
Links to Other Websites
Our websites may contain links to other 3rd party websites. Edmonds Care is not responsible for the security or privacy practices of these sites, the products or services offered by these sites, or the content appearing at these sites. Edmonds Care does not endorse any of the products or services marketed at these other sites.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- By visiting this page on our website: Contact us
- By sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective August 15, 2022